Just tear the sheet in half and toss one of these ultra-concentrated, certified hypoallergenic, pre-measured strips of detergent in the wash. Sheets are paraben-free, phosphate-free, vegan and are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D. Oh, and did we mention, package-free?
Designed for HE washers, standard washers, and handwashing. Strips will dissolve in hot or cold water.
The Baby Sheets are fragrance-free and specially formulated for your baby's cotton clothes, cloth diapers, towels, and blankets.
Choose between Fresh Linen, Unscented, or the Baby formula. Please note that, unlike the photo, these sheets come package-free. One sheet equals two loads or one extra large or extra dirty load.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Residual Water
They work very well and have a light fresh scent. No regrets switching from the store pods.
I absolutely love these laundry strips. They deliver excellent cleaning results. They have a wonderful, fresh, long-lasting scent. I am so happy not to lug giant, neon colored plastic bottles home from the grocery store that are only 1/3 filled with product. Give this product a try. It's a great, low waste switch that you can feel good about!
I love buying the laundry strips from Green Life Trading Company. Like many people, I hate plastic, so these little strips are a great solution!
They work well and don't involve giant plastic jugs.
This is an amazingly effective product. And remember to only use HALF of one square for a load. Never going back to liquid or powder as long as this product exists!