Just tear the sheet in half and toss one of these ultra-concentrated, certified hypoallergenic, pre-measured strips of detergent in the wash. Sheets are paraben-free, phosphate-free, vegan and are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D. Oh, and did we mention, package-free?
Designed for HE washers, standard washers, and handwashing. Strips will dissolve in hot or cold water.
The Baby Sheets are fragrance-free and specially formulated for your baby's cotton clothes, cloth diapers, towels, and blankets.
Choose between Fresh Linen, Unscented, or the Baby formula. Please note that, unlike the photo, these sheets come package-free. One sheet equals two loads or one extra large or extra dirty load.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Residual Water
I always hated the plastic bottles laundry detergent comes in and the coloring and other not natural elements. So, I enjoy these sheets and my clothes come out really clean!
I've always hated how messy liquid detergent can be. This product solves that all while bing easy to store and travel with. The unscented one is non-irritating.
This was a more intimidating swap for me, but definitely one I’m going to stick to! I just use one sheet where I would have used 1/2 cup of liquid detergent and it really gets the job done!
Been using these for a few months now. Seems to get the stink out just fine and I *love* how little space they take up, that there isn't plastic involved, etc. :D
So simple and totally waste free!