Update 3/3: Price increase, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Just tear the sheet in half and toss one of these ultra-concentrated, certified hypoallergenic, pre-measured strips of detergent in the wash. Sheets are paraben-free, phosphate-free, vegan and are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D. Oh, and did we mention, package-free?
Designed for HE washers, standard washers, and handwashing. Strips will dissolve in hot or cold water.
The Baby Sheets are fragrance-free and specially formulated for your baby's cotton clothes, cloth diapers, towels, and blankets.
Choose between Fresh Linen, Unscented, or the Baby formula. Please note that, unlike the photo, these sheets come package-free. One sheet equals two loads or one extra large or extra dirty load.
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Residual Water
Laundry Detergent Strips
I wanted an alternative to buying single-use plastic containers of Tide. I was a little worried that these wouldn't work as well or they wouldn't be compatible with my new HE washing machine, but they work so well. I got the linen scent and they make our clothes smell great.
I was running low on laundry powder and thought I'd try these laundry strips out next. I love these, even more than the laundry powder! They smell really lovely and I especially like how easy they are to store -- they take up next to no space on my laundry room shelf. Would absolutely recommend.
I have two young boys so I was a bit nervous at how well these strips would clean clothes that get so dirty. I've used them for 2 months now and they're awesome. It saves so much plastic from buying regular detergent as well. Couldn't be happier with this purchase and love the scent of these strips too. Green Life Trading is a great addition to our neighborhood!
I always hated the plastic bottles laundry detergent comes in and the coloring and other not natural elements. So, I enjoy these sheets and my clothes come out really clean!